Cookies are small text files that are stored in the visitor’s local browser cache. Using such cookies it is possible to recognise the visitor’s browser in order to optimise the website and simplify its use. Data collected via cookies will not be used to determine the personal identity of the website visitor.
Most browsers are set-up to accept these Cookies automatically. In addition, you can deactivate the storing of cookies or adjust your browser to inform you before the Cookie is stored on your computer.
- Gather customer journey information across our sites
- Temporarily store details input into our tools, illustrations & demonstrations
- Store details of the website usage to improve our targeting & enhance your journey through our sites
- Evaluate our sites advertising & promotional effectiveness (we own the anonymous data collected, which is not shared with anyone)
- We use both our own (first party) and partner companies’ (third party) cookies to support these activities.