The Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS)
We are accredited under The Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS), which means that we meet the high standards the Law Society sets to ensure that we give clients a professional and quality conveyancing service.
The Conveyancing Quality Scheme Client Charter:
Buying or selling a home is one of the biggest deals most of us ever make. We want to make it as easy for you as we can and will do all we can to make sure that everything goes smoothly.
What you can expect from us:
- When you contact us to discuss your sale or purchase we will explain clearly the steps in the process and what you can expect from your solicitor
- We will tell you what the costs will be
- We will keep you informed of progress in your sale or purchase
- We will work in line with the quality standards of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme
- Treat you fairly
- Be polite and professional
- Respond promptly to your enquiries
- Tell you about any problems as soon as we are aware of them
- Ask for your feedback on our service
If you would like to discuss your property transaction with us, please contact our Property Team.